Small World
I hope to get more stories and photos up soon, but I wanted to post this little example of how small this world really is.
While I have been looking for jobs here in Hong Kong, I have been trying to meet as many people as I can that might be able to help. In the meantime, I am also meeting a lot of Rufina's good friends. Sometimes those 2 worlds collide. Here is a contact chain from Rufina that looped back to me in my quest for contacts.
Rufina >> Rebecca (Rufina's friend) >> Grace (Rebecca's friend & work contact) >> Bekka (Grace's friend) >> Matthew (Bekka's husband) >> Chris (Matthew's good friend) >> Jason (me & former teammate of Chris in Thailand) >> Rufina (my girlfriend)
Amazing, huh?
I can also add that this loop includes Caucasians, Chinese people and Koreans. It includes people that have lived in the US, Canada, Hong Kong and Thailand, but there could be more.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home