Spring Break... never felt so good
Right now, I am in the midst of a 10 Easter Holiday break from school... and loving it. You always think the kids love vacation time the most until you become a teacher.
It's been a busy couple of months at school and here are some of the things I have meant to post, but haven't had time to.

Above are some J4F students armed with a catapult they made at education camp. I had to help chaperon the entire 3rd and 4th grades for 3 days, 2 nights at a camp. I lived with 13 rambunctious Primary 4 boys in a small cabin and helped with half the class for three days. There were some fun activities, but it was totally exhausting.
Below, I followed up education camp by chaperoning a kindergarten field trip the next day. We took them to Ma Wan Island where there is a life-sized replica of Noah's Ark (seen in the background). Needless to say, I was whooped by the time Friday rolled around.


Above, two of my P6 students got first and second in the 100m sprint at Sports Day. I was so proud of these two guys who are also really great guys.
Below, 3 of the winners of the parent-teacher-student relay race. The girl on the left is also one of my students and "wow!" is she fast. I had no idea. The one in the middle is a colleague and she was surprisingly quick too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home